Ideals into Practice will help you:
- Identify and articulate the marketable skills you are learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- Work productively with your academic advisors to navigate Wesleyan’s broad curriculum;
- Engage with a broad array of mentors, both inside and outside Wesleyan;
- Begin the process of career discernment within the first two years of college;
- Develop confident narratives that express to employers and graduate schools how your liberal education translates into your own, personal definition of meaningful work.